Saturday, Feb 23, 2019
- The Event will be a State Championship Khanacross to be conducted at Heywood Football Grounds on Saturday, 23 February 2019.
- The Event will be a Khanacross on unsealed surface, incorporating some grass and some gravel.
- The Event will be run in accordance with the CAMS Khanacross Regulations.
- Type: Khanacross
- Contact: Ken Trimnell and Paul Height
- Phone: 0438 047 712
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
ATTENTION ALL COMPETITORS - YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED
Entries will no longer be accepted 'on the day.' Entries need to be completed in full and paid for on the Thursday prior to the running of an event, as per the supp regs.
Competitors without the correct paperwork/ licences etc either at the club office or at an event will not have their entries accepted until the required information is provided. This is a SEAC and CAMS requirement and must be adhered to.