Saturday, Jun 8, 2019 at 9:00am
Entries close 6th June at 6.00pm.
The Event shall be known as the ROUND 5 2018/2019 "MOTORKHANA SERIES 2018/2019", The Event will be a Multi Club Motorkhana and will be conducted at SEAC Park on an UNSEALED SURFACE.
- The entry fee is $22 for Adult Drivers and $12 for Junior Drivers.
- Cheques are to be made payable to the SEAC and addressed to the "Event Secretary".
- Weekend club membership is $25 per person which can be purchased once per annum.
- The maximum number of Competitors shall be 50, chosen from the first 50 in order of receipt of completed and fully paid Entries.
- Type: Multi Club Motorkhana
- Contact: Ken Trimnell | Paul Height
- Phone: 0419 810 798 | 0424 359 640
ATTENTION ALL COMPETITORS - YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED
Entries will no longer be accepted 'on the day.' Entries need to be completed in full and paid for on the Thursday prior to the running of an event, as per the supp regs.
Competitors without the correct paperwork/ licences etc either at the club office or at an event will not have their entries accepted until the required information is provided. This is a SEAC and CAMS requirement and must be adhered to.