Sunday, Jun 9, 2019 at 8:30am
Entries close 6th June at 6.30pm.
The event will be a Club Autocross Event, known as the "SEAC Super Series Round 2".
The event will be conducted at SEAC Park.
- Course length - 1.95km.
- Surface type – dirt.
- The event shall be in a clockwise or anticlockwise direction.
- SEAC series entry fee for Juniors (age 14 to 18 years) is $39.00 (GST inclusive).
- SEAC series entry fee for Senior (age 18 plus) is $49.00 (GST inclusive).
- Type: Club Autocross Event
- Contact: Kevin Raedel | Aaron Bowering
- Phone: 0475 062 717 | 0418 836 169
ATTENTION ALL COMPETITORS - YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED
Entries will no longer be accepted 'on the day.' Entries need to be completed in full and paid for on the Thursday prior to the running of an event, as per the supp regs.
Competitors without the correct paperwork/ licences etc either at the club office or at an event will not have their entries accepted until the required information is provided. This is a SEAC and CAMS requirement and must be adhered to.