Monday, Jun 8, 2020 at 8:00am till 5:00pm
Before completing the Entry Form, please see "Motorsport Australia COVID-19 Venue Plan" AND 3 x Motorsport Australia Self-Scrutineering Forms, located under EVENT DOCUMENTS.
- Only ONLINE Entries will be accepted.
- Only ONLINE Payment will be accepted.
- Only ONLINE (JPG, PNG or PDF files) Driver's SEAC Member AND Motorsport Australia Licenses will be accepted.
- Only CURRENT Licenses/Memberships will be accepted - Day Licenses/Memberships are not available.
SEAC Park, Megaws Road, Compton SA 5291
- $50 per entry per session (there will be 5 cars per session, with 1 car on track at a time).
- Only 1 entry per person.
- NO passengers, NO spectators, NO timing. Strictly only 10 people on ground at a time (5 Drivers, 5 Club Officials).
- NO entry prior to allocated time. Drivers must depart immediately after completion of session.
- Preference given to those who can assist with a session prior to or after (we require spotters, starters etc).
- All Motorsport Australia Safety Guidelines must be followed (eg. Harnesses, Fire Extinguishers, FHR etc.)
- Strict Social Distancing rules to apply – you must stay in your allocated pit bay if you are not on the track.
- No Catering or access to Clubrooms.
- Online Entries and Payment ONLY – entry is NOT complete without copy of licenses uploaded with entry.
- Type: Practise Day
- Contact: Curtis Boyd
- Phone: 0417 902 182
- Email: email@example.com
ATTENTION ALL COMPETITORS - YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED
Entries will no longer be accepted 'on the day.' Entries need to be completed in full and paid for on the Thursday prior to the running of an event, as per the supp regs.
Competitors without the correct paperwork/ licences etc either at the club office or at an event will not have their entries accepted until the required information is provided. This is a SEAC and CAMS requirement and must be adhered to.