Sunday, Jun 14, 2020
ROUND 3 MOTORKHANA SERIES 2020 will be a Multi Club Motorkhana and will be conducted at SEAC Park on an UNSEALED SURFACE.
The event will be organised and promoted by the South Eastern Automobile Club of South Australia Inc. and is open to current members of the SEAC and any club that is affiliated with Motorsport Australia and are holders of a Motorsport Australia level 2NS or 2NSJ licence or superior.
Please visit https://www.motorsport.org.au/covid-19 to download your copy of MOTORSPORT AUSTRALIA'S "RETURN TO RACE" Guidelines!
- EACH DRIVER MUST COMPLETE A SEPARATE ENTRY FORM!
- Before completing the Entry Form, please see Supplementary Regulations AND 2 x Motorsport Australia Self-Scrutineering Forms, located under EVENT DOCUMENTS.
- Only ONLINE Entries will be accepted.
- Only ONLINE Payment will be accepted.
- Only ONLINE (JPG, PNG or PDF files) Driver's Club Member AND Motorsport Australia Licenses will be accepted.
- Only CURRENT Licenses/Memberships will be accepted - Day Licenses/Memberships are not available.
- $30 for Adult Drivers
- $15 for Junior Drivers
SEAC Park, Megaws Road, Compton SA 5291
- First and foremost it must be stated that drivers, officials and spectators MUST comply with all the current COVID-19 restrictions that are in place at the time of the event.
- This includes, but is not limited to, social distancing and hand hygiene etc.
- All persons onsite at the event must comply with the Motorsport Australia "Return to Race" strategy, which is available to download on their website.
- Competitor garages will be marked out and no intermingling will be allowed.
- Hand sanitiser will be provided at the venue and hand-washing regime must be followed.
- A COVID-19 Compliance Checker will be onsite and can stop the event until any non-conformance is rectified.
- Public address system will be used for drivers' briefing.
- All entries and payments to be completed online. No cash, receipts etc. will be available onsite.
- Self-scrutineering forms must be completed.
- If you are unwell leading up to or on the day of the event, please stay at home.
- Type: Multi Club
- Contact: Kevin Raedel
- Phone: 0475 062 717
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
ATTENTION ALL COMPETITORS - YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED
Entries will no longer be accepted 'on the day.' Entries need to be completed in full and paid for on the Thursday prior to the running of an event, as per the supp regs.
Competitors without the correct paperwork/ licences etc either at the club office or at an event will not have their entries accepted until the required information is provided. This is a SEAC and CAMS requirement and must be adhered to.